- "Price Check on Aisle 3: Using Math to Decode Stubborn Barcodes." Mars Hill Math Colloquium. Mars Hill, NC. November 2016.
- "Worth a Thousand Words: Math and Images." Mars Hill Number Theory Seminar. Mars Hill, NC. November 2016.
- "Enhancing Satellite Imagery using the Calculus of Variations." UNC Charlotte Applied Math Seminar. Charlotte, NC. November 2016.
- "Wavelet-based Sharpening of Remote Sensing Images." Clemson Applied Analysis Seminar. Clemson, SC. October 2016.
- "Lost in the Supermarket: Math and Barcodes." Citadel Sigma Xi Brown-bag Lunch Presentation. Charleston, SC. October 2016.
- "Coastal Bathymetry from Sparse Level Curves." IEEE
International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium. Quebec City, Canada. July 2014.
- "Video Super-resolution: Breaking the Pixel Limit." Citadel Math Colloquium.
Charleston, SC. February 2014.
- "Variational Methods in Image Processing." Carolina Math Seminar. Charleston, SC. October 2012.
- "Mathematical Image Processing." College of Charleston Math Colloquium. Charleston, SC. September 2012.
- "Image and Data Fusion." AMS Joint Mathematics Meeting. New Orleans, LA. January 2011.
- "The UCLA Applied Math REU." AMS Joint Mathematics Meeting. New Orleans, LA. January 2011.
- "Geospatial Image Processing." Park City Math Institute Summer Program on Image
Processing (sponsored by the Institute for Advanced Study). Park City, UT. June 2010.
- "Problems in Geospatial Image Processing." Center for Nonlinear Analysis
Summer School on Image Processing and PDEs. Pittsburgh, PA. June 2010.
- "The UCLA Math REU Program: Getting Students Involved in Research."
University of Southern California Department of Mathematics Colloquium. Los
Angeles, CA. April 2010.
- "Variational Approaches to Image Fusion." China Lake Navair (Naval Air) Research Seminar. China Lake, CA. March 2010.
- "Image Processing in the UCLA REU Program." International Conference on
Technology in Collegiate Mathematics. Chicago, IL. March 2010.
- "Variational Methods in Hyperspectral Image Processing." SIAM Conference on
Analysis of Partial Differential Equations. Miami, FL. December 2009.
- "L1 Unmixing and its Application to Hyperspectral Image Enhancement" with
Zhaohui Guo and Stan Osher. SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing Conference.
Miami, FL. April 2009.
- "Undergraduate Research in Hyperspectral Image Processing." SIAM Conference on Imaging Science. San Diego, CA. July 2008.
- "Variational Super-Resolution." SIAM Conference on Imaging Science. Minneapolis, MN.
- "Image Super-Resolution Using the Mumford-Shah Functional." International Workshop
on Mathematical, Computational, and Applied Aspects of Computer Vision and
Pattern Recognition. Lotus Hill Institute
for Computer Vision and Information Science. Ezhou, China. September 2005.
- "Decreasing Blur and Increasing Resolution in Barcode Scanning." IMA
Industrial Problems Seminar. University of Minnesota. Minneapolis, MN.
- "Deblurring and Restoration in Barcode Signal Processing" poster
presnetation. SIAM Conference on Imaging Science. Salt Lake City, UT.
- "Complex Numbers: When Are We Ever Going to Use This?" Minnesota
Council of Teachers of Mathematics. St. Paul, MN. October 2001.
- "CBL/CBR Data Gathering Activities" with David Jaspers and Stephen
King. Applied Mathematics Association of Georgia
Winter Conference. Macon, GA. February 2001.
- "Data Gathering and Analysis" with Stephen King, Gloria Allen,
David Jaspers, and Jane Lybrand. South Carolina Council
of Teachers of Mathematics 2000 Conference. Myrtle Beach, SC. October
- "A Pattern Recognition Problem in Railroad Maintenance" poster
presentation. SIAM Midwest Regional Mathematics in
Industry Workshop. Chicago, IL. October 1998.